GEOTEC®S / SX fire protection plates have now been awarded by the Swiss Eco-bau label in the Eco-1 category.
The boards have been defined as meeting the highest Eco-bau and MINERGIE-ECO requirements in the areas of ecology and health.
MINERGIE ECO is a label for new and refurbished low-energy-consumption buildings that addresses ecological and social requirements. It can be combined with MINERGIE, MINERGIE-P, and MINERGIE-A, which are standards that focus more on energy consumption.
- High percentage use of daylight instead of electricity
- Indoor air quality (minimization of pollutant emissions from building materials, limitation of ionizing (radon gas) and non-ionizing radiations)
- Readily available raw materials
- High proportion of recycled building materials
- Building materials with low environmental impact (rely on other ecolabels)
- Environmentally friendly disposable building materials
- Long lifetime, flexibility, dismantling ability
For more information, visit www.eco-bau.ch.